welcome back!
so it's been a long time but i need a place to store my semi negative energies if you will.
tonight somewhere in between write up 27 (translate bullshit assignment infinity) for medical school i played the little mental exercise of "what could have been done with all this time I spent jumping through medical school hoops like a goddamn feral lemming?"
I have played this exercise multiple times in the past, and it is always disheartening.
1) Become an excellent rock skipper.
2) Mastered ultimate frisbee.
3) Designed blue sprints for a super green and happy for the environment house.
4) Probably learned at least 2 year's of mandarin or arabic if I was feeling particularly ambitious, enterprising if you will with a magic hat in hand.
5) Actually learned more medicine.
And the list goes on. What am I doing here? Sitting in this absolute vacuum. Three years of my life down the drain in addition to the other kilos of time I spent getting here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home